On May 11, 2005, at 7:44 PM, Andrew Cavanagh wrote:

Hi,
I am having a problem converting documents in open office to HTML.
For some reason after conversion the document contains extra line spaces.
So instead of
Hey
Howya
Doing

It will read as
Hey

Howya

Doing

I'm wondering if there's some special setting or some other process I need to follow to preven this

Hi Andrew.
Try hitting shift+enter to move to the next line instead of enter. This will insert a line brake in the document instead of starting a new paragraph (in HTML, paragraphs have a line brake).
HTH

--
Shoshannah Forbes
http://www.xslf.com