When I open a template that is in /mnt/...( by nfs ) the openOffice
gives the message that is in the picture I send to you. But if I copy
the template to my hard disk Openoffice can read it. How can I solve
this?

Característics: Mandrake Linux 10.2 (It gives the same error with 10.1);
                Connection is well configured;
                OpenOffice 1.9.79 ;

OBS: In the installation one package couldn't be intalled
(openofficeorg-suse-menus-1.9.79-1.noarch.rpm)

Remember: I can Open the same file if it is in my computer.