On Sat, 14 May 2005 02:04:47 +0300, jasondbruce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

1. Can I use Openoffice.org to open all MICROSOFT WORD and MICROSOFT OFFICE documents......

At least in theory. The conversation is almost 100%, so unless your documents are very, very complicated it should be okay.

2. Also, Can documents I send be opened with MICROSOFT WORD or MICROSOFT OFFICE (by my teachers)...,

Yes, if you save them in MS format (Save as in the File menu).

I am a new online college student ...and my school says Microsoft "WORD" and OFFICE are required......will Openoffice besufficient??

Yes, it should be. My opinion is that in these cases the school should provide MS Office for free to its students. I have the same problem, but have managed to get along with OOo fine.