Hi,

I'm having trouble getting OpenOffice 1.1.4 to work as expected with a
default Impress template.

I've got a default template for Writer & for Calc & they both work as
expected. File/New/Text Document & File/New/Spreadsheet bring up the
templates that I have designated as defaults with no trouble.

However, following exactly the same procedure (create & save template;
File/Templates/Organize  select template, right-click & select Set as
Default Template) with Impress, I just get a plain old blank
presentation when I File/New/Presentation

I'm running Windows 98SE, and have just freshly install OpenOffice 1.1.4
(I uninstalled the upgrade from 1.1.3 in case that was causing problems.)

Any ideas? Any questions?

Noel.

--
Noel Bray-Browning
IT Coordinator

Phone:   9280 4744
Fax:     9280 4755
email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web:     www.carersnsw.asn.au

This message and any attachments are confidential to Carers NSW, Inc.
If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by reply and then
delete it from your system. You must neither copy the message, alter it,
nor disclose its contents to anyone.

Thankyou.