Actually, your documents can be read by users of MS Office only IF you save them in MS Office format. MS Office documents can be opened easily with OpenOffice.
Marc H.

Terrene a écrit :

Help please.
I have recently purchased a second hand computer and the technian I purchased
it off has put openoffice on it for me. I am only a beginner so please bear
with me. You intro page tells me that anyone still microsoft off can received
open office documents. However when I sttempted this the person receiving the
file got it and was able to open it but all it contained was lots of computer
speak ie xo and squares. Is there something I need to do to be able to send
documents?

Regards

Terrene