Hi,
in a Spreadsheet (Calc), you can insert "Notes", and edit them . My question is : why is it not possible to determine the format of the note ? If I make a Note ,say, "Décision tout à fait anticonstitutionnelle", it will show up in four lines : "Décision tout à " / "fait" / "anticonstitutionn" / "elle" - where "anticonstitutionnelle" is a single word, but split in two parts ! I would like to decide e.g. to make 2 lines only of similar length "Décision tout à fait" / "anticonstitutionnelle".
How do others manage this kind of things ?
Marc H.