No it does not. OOo supports Macro but not those written in VB. OOo
has its own language for recording macros as well as being able to use
python, beanshell and javascript

If a document has a M$ macro in it, the document is imported but the
macro is made safe by commenting out all line within the macro.

HTH,

/paul