On Tuesday 17 May 2005 22:20, + A Fuller wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
> I purchased 2 disks. Neither of them would install a user/server setup. I
What exact error messages did you get ?
What operating system and version ?
What configuration were you trying ?

> downloaded the zip file from 2 different locations. Neither would unzip
> with either Winzip 8.0 or 7-zip 3.13.
Did you check that the MD5SUM was correct for your downloiads ? (if it is
correct then it means that nothing was corrupted during download).
You should find a description of MD5SUM on the download page.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ