On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 12:51 -0500, A Fuller wrote:
> Errors : With the Zip files .Not a valid zip file re-download  (file size
> both times: 54.2 MB (56,917,816 bytes)
>             With the Disks .....  component not found when I use the -n
> or -net attribute
>
> OS:  windows -- 3 nt 4 w/ sp6a , 2 2000 pro,1 server 2000, 1 xp home , 1 xp
> pro , 7 win98 =  15 computers
>
> I want to setup OpenOffice Server on Win98 computer using DCOM as the
> security provider.

One question not answered is did the download images md5sums match the
ones published at http://download.openoffice.org/1.1.4/md5sums.html
Downloads, even using a download manager, can get corrupted and checking
with md5sum is a good way to determine if the downloaded image is intact
and valid.

Please check and let us know whether or not they match as this will
help.

PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead
http://documentation.openoffice.org/