> --- "G. Roderick Singleton"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Sat, 2005-05-21 at 08:49 -0700, Joe Marks wrote:
> > > On a WindowsXP computer using 1.9.100, how is a
> > book
> > > fold document created.  A regular 8 1/2 by 11
> > sheet of
> > > paper is used that is folded so that (with
> > printing on
> > > both sides of the sheet) four 8 1/2 by 5 1/2
> > "pages"
> > > are printed.
> > This is a File > Print > Option called brochure.
> > Please see TFM at
> >
> http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/index.html
>
> Printing with the brochure feature allows two pages to
> be printed on one side in landscape mode.  The pages
> are reduced in size to fit on the one page.  Is there
> a way to do the printing without reducing the size ofcomprehend
> the page?
> > --

I found that one had to experiment  with these functions (I dislike
'functionalities')
Using Windoze 98SE, HP Lazer and OOo1.1.3
What I ended up doing is was to create the document with large font, portrait,
legal
size.  Then I printed it as landscape, letter size.  Now the final printing was
a little
small so I just increased the font size on the original document.

I printed using the brochure with right then left.
Capise, comprenez, , understand? If not please ask and explain.

Chris