On Sun, 2005-05-22 at 17:19 +0100, Jim Higson wrote:
> On Sunday 22 May 2005 17:05, G. Roderick Singleton wrote:

> > > The KDE print system has had this feature for a while.
> > > Granted, you can't use it from OOo directly, but exporting to PDF and
> > > then loading in KPDF (which is a really nice app since 3.4) makes this
> > > pretty easy.
> >
> > I am aware of the limitation he placed. Still how do you print two
> > USletter pages to a letter page without reduction?  Remember I asked for
> > a better explanation so we could help. Otherwise he will have to use
> > brochure or printing from print preview both of which reduce the output
> > to fit the paper.
>
> I was writing in response to Chris's post:
>
> "you can't do this [Multi-page (2 per page)] in linux"
>
> To let Chris know he can get the same result in Linux. This isn't relavent to
> the OP, who uses Windows anyway.

Well I didm't realize that the OP was on Windows do took the generic
approach. As to can't do this on Linux, you and I both know this is not
true. Further, the example for which I gave the URL, was done under FC3
with no OOo printer setup at all. That is what CUPS is for, no?
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead