Georg Schmidt wrote:
Hello Everybody,

I have searched for this on google, however, found no solution. I am using OpenOffice 1.1.4 and would like to sync documents with my Pocket PC. Following the instructions in the help file I installed the "Mobile Devices Filters". The problem is that in ActiveSync there is no option for "OpenOffice.org Writer" (ActiveSync -> Options -> Rules -> Conversion Settings -> Device to Desktop (and Desktop to Device)). I am using ActiveSync 3.7. I would be grateful if anyone could help.

Thanks,
Georg

I believe you create a document that is synced as a file when you use the Palm export feature.

I know when you do it with a Palm Pilot, you create a Palm DOC which you can read with Aportis Doc.

According to help, if you have the Pocket PC filter installed, you get a Pocket Word document when you use the filter. See if when you open the Pocket Word program if anything is there.

For Palm, no new conduit shows up in ActiveSync.

HTH,
--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org