----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Chilco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [users] OOo 3 How much disk space should it need

TomW wrote:
Graham Smith wrote:
Thanks both,

This seems an amazing reduction in resource use. I'm surprised it
hasn't been commented on.  What little I have read has assumed that 3
will be bigger than 2. Indeed I had assumed this would be the case.
and one of the reasons of looking at it was getting an eeepc and I
wondered how much extra room it would need.

Graham