On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 01:37:20PM -0700, Dan Chirica wrote:
> Are you sure that OO 1.1.* has email mail-merge capabilities?

I am not sure, but just recall from memory that is was removed sometime before
the 1.1.4 release. Reason was something to the effect of: Don't provide an
email spamming-tool for users. Thus for now i can give you the link to the
legacy release 1.0.3, which serves for Win95 users, but might still be helpful
for your purpose. In case this release provides email-mailmerges, just let us
know. On the other hand please be also aware, that version 1.0.3 might have a
lot of bugs.. ;-)

Regards,
Max

http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/1.0.3/index.html