On 11/09/2008 18:47, PJH wrote:
Brian Barker has written on 9/9/2008 9:16 PM:
At 08:45 10/09/2008 +0800, Rob Clement wrote:
The simplest way to solve your problem is to set the header on a "First Page" Page style and then set the other pages to be default ...

Er, except that templates don't *have* other pages!

Er. I have a template (.ott file) that has two pages. The first is for an envelope (DL size), the second is a letterhead (A4). I copy/paste the addressee details from one to the other [I suppose I could use a field but I haven't read that chapter in the User Guide yet ;-) ]. To print, I print page 1 with an envelope loaded in my printer and the rest with plain paper loaded. Obviously the attributes of the two "pages" are completely different.

<snip>

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England