Cant believe I never tryed just:

http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:32300/es/openoffice_org/sc/source/core/src.po<http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:32300/es/openoffice_org/sc/source/core/src.po?view=287>

And I moved around different parameters, ha ha ha.

If you go to that address you get the whole .po file contents.

Just in case someone needed to know. The calc file Brian sent is more than
enough for me.

Thanks again to Harold and Brian.

2008/9/11 Ely Schoenfeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> WOW!!!!
>
> THANKS a LOT!!!!
>
> I really appreciate your help.
>

> 2008/9/11 Brian Barker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>> 1. Change the URL you cited ...
>>> [...]
>>> 5. Load the result into Calc and you have a searchable spreadsheet of two