> Hello Twayne,
>
> I have lost you here:
>

> You can either :
>>   Go into Styles, the Selectors Tab, remove the Read Only attribute
>> from the bullet you want to work with,  with the right click context
>> menu,  and in the right side CSS-Common, set the size there.
>

> As I am very interested in this, could you provide a bit more details?
> is Styles the Styles and Formatting window (F11)?
>

> Cheers,
>
> Michele

I'll try:  Someone posted an inline graphic for me earlier so maybe
it'll work for me, too.  If not and you need it, I can stage it on a web
site.

------------------------
Open your project

>From any view: Click on Styles (left red line)

Click on Selectors.  NOTE: If you don't see Selectors as happens here,
wipe your mouse back and forth over the area (no buttons down); that
makes them appear for whatever reason.

Scroll down to the Bullet Families

Right click the bullet you want and remove the Read Only check.

That makes the CSS - Common controls in the upper right area become
active.  Set things up however you want them.

Right click the bullet again if you're done and set it to read only
again.

Try out the change.

You have to remove/re-add the bullets in your page to see the changes.

TomW's advice about doing it right on the page works too, except in my
case it didn't "stick".  When I closed/reopened the file the new bullet
sizes fwere no longer available.  That's why I opted to look in the CSS
stuff.  Maybe I just missed someting along the way; might take another
look at his way.  When I looked at the screen shot I have above, the
change was't there when I used his way.

Please let us know how it works out for you.  TomW's way is certainly
quicker if it's just a case of my having missed something.

HTH

Twayne