I have a Calc 2.4 spreadsheet set of accounts which needs to print out in landscape mode to fit on one page.

Below the set of accounts I have a "key" which is a 2-column list of what the codes and abbreviations stand for, which will also fit on one page (page2) if printed in portrait format.

If the key list prints out in landscape, like the set of accounts above it, it takes two pages to accommodate the 2-column list. However, if the key can be printed in portrait mode, then it fits on one page.

So, my question is: how can I print page 1 (spreadsheet) in landscape, and page 2 (key list) in portrait?

In M$ you can divide a document into "sections", formatting one section as landscape, and another as protrait, but I do not know how to do this in Calc.

Many thanks, James