I have recently installed openoffice.org on my Intel Mac X 10.4.11. I find that it does not meet my needs so wish to uninstall it. If I drag any aspect of it to Trash I get a message saying that I do not have sufficient privileges - not true, I am the sole Administrator and sole user and installed it as such. I cannot eject the OpenOffice.org disk symbol on my desk top (it says that Openoffice.org is in use - not as far as I can see), nor get rid of the 00o_2.4.1 MacOSXIntel_install_en-US.dmg file on my desktop

How do I uninstall the program?

Regards

Angus Reid