2008/9/30 Sampson Bowers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Was using 2.3.1 and everything was fine. Downloaded 2.4.1 and now
> OpenOffice wont open or close. I have to Force Quit it and then I try again
> and nothing happens. HELP!!!!!!!!
> SPB

Hello SPB,

On what OS are you working? Windows, Mac, Linux...?
If you're on Mac (or indeed on any OS...) I propose you try the RC3 of
OpenOffice.org 3.0.0
It isn't yet a stable and fully tested version, but it will probably do what
you want it to do.
See link at bottom right of OOo's opening page
http://www.openoffice.org/
or
http://download.openoffice.org/680/

If you have a PowerPC Mac, or want another UI language:
http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/MacOSX/3.0.0rc3/
--
Guy
using dutch OOo Aqua 3.0.0 RC3 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger