Guy Voets, 2008/10/03 4:17 AM:
Hello,

I just saw that the OOo 3.0.0 rc4 for Mac is available at GoodDay... only:
when I try to download, it says:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access
/pub/OpenOffice.org/MacOSX/3.0.0rc4/OOo_3.0.0rc4_MacOSXIntel_install_nl.dmg
on this server.

how come?

Hi Guy,

It is available now on both http and ftp.

I suspect that Mako was uploading the files when you checked and the file was not yet available. You posted your message at 4:17 AM my time. The RC4 files were uploaded between 2:58 AM and 4:40AM my time.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada