Larry Gusaas schrieb:
amaloney, 2008/10/03 6:17 PM:
Larry
Where did you download from?
It is now 2016 EDT and I get the forbidden msg for http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/MacOSX/3.0.0rc4/OOo_3.0.0rc4_MacOSXIntel_install.dmg

My mistake. I misread Guy's post. I checked and the index pages are available, which I thought he was asking. I didn't try to download till later when I also got the forbidden msg.

I'd suggest waiting till Mako announces the availability of this release, since he hasn't done so yet.

Larry Gusaas-4 wrote:
Guy Voets, 2008/10/03 4:17 AM:
Hello,

I just saw that the OOo 3.0.0 rc4 for Mac is available at GoodDay...
only:
when I try to download, it says:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access
/pub/OpenOffice.org/MacOSX/3.0.0rc4/OOo_3.0.0rc4_MacOSXIntel_install_nl.dmg
on this server.

how come?
Hi Guy,

It is available now on both http and ftp.

I suspect that Mako was uploading the files when you checked and the file was not yet available. You posted your message at 4:17 AM my time. The RC4 files were uploaded between 2:58 AM and 4:40AM my time.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada

Hi there,
rc4 is planed for 7.10.2008 and the final for 14.10.2008 as I know. So just wait. :)