On Wednesday 25 May 2005 09:57 am, Joe Marks wrote:
> --- "G. Roderick Singleton"
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 18:49 -0700, Joe Marks wrote:
> > > Is there any way to get a picture of the icons
> >
> > used in
> >
> > > OpenOffice?  (download form some website?  Print
> >
> > with
> >
> > > a WindowsXP computer?   ???)
> >
> > Try C:\Programs and
> > Files\OpenOffice.org1.1.4\share\icons.
>
> I tried the above both in 1.1.4 and 1.9.104.  The icon
> file is not there.  Is there some way of downloading
> the file?  (The gallery folder had a lot of stuff but
> not OOo icons.)
>
> > --
> > PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
> > OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead
> > http://documentation.openoffice.org/

     It depend upon how you installed OOo 1.1.4. If you do the
multi-user install (setup -net), the OOo icons are not in the
workstation part of the install. In this case, they are in the OOo
folder which acts as a "server". Where that is on a Window's platform,
I do not know.
     Do a search for icons. That should show you where they are located.
     You are absolutely right about OOo 1.9.x. It does not contain an
icon folder.

Dan