--- Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Try searching your compueter for the file
> images.zip.  Is it found?
>
> /paul

yes, the images folder is found.  The path was the
problem in trying to find it before.

In the image folder there are 23 folders that have one
or more sub-folders.  I check each folder (there
probably was 7000+ images)  Some of the icons that are
on the toolbar are there.  My guess is that some are
missing. Some that are there do not have the same
color as what is on the toolbar.

Am I correct in assuming some icons are missing?  If
so, are images of the missing icons available?

Is there some sort of code that gives meaning to the
names of the folders?