Chuck Evans wrote the following on 10/1/2008 7:58 PM:
NOT [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Are you guys ALL THERE?  This is the 50th time/message I
have explained the situation........
I sent the blank email, but it will NOT work because it is sent from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] email address, which is a legitimate business address. I told you earlier that [EMAIL PROTECTED] (a created email address that is used just to attack my business-we have had problems all summer with our website www.montezumabrand.com being intentionally infected with trojans and viruses, our shopping cart deleted/eliminated, etc.) is forwarding this list maliciously and is the email address that needs to be unsubscribed.

Chuck,

Perhaps if you would bother to read the emails that have replied to you, you would understand that we are subscribed users on this mailing list who help each other with OpenOffice. We do not have any control over your subscription, or lack thereof. Maybe if you were ALL THERE, you would have actually paid attention to the emails sent to you explaining that you need to email the administrators of this list, not the users on this list.

--
Jack