Harold Fuchs wrote:
On 04/10/2008 23:54, TMC wrote:
are you sure that your PC does not have some sort of spyware/adware on it?

Yes. But thanks for asking.
I hacked into into your computer and redirected your computer to a Bible Thumping site because I thought that you had a cyst on your wrist. The common old remedy was to thump it (wrist with a cyst) with the large family Bible.... Just to be safe, you should thump the wrist exactly 1^(10^9) times...

That said, I had mine cut out by the surgeon (ignoring the Bible Thumping remedy), and the cyst came back. Perhaps I should have thumped it. Don't thump it too hard, or you break the wrist.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm