S. Saul wrote:
I am using OO v. 1.1.4 with Wins 2000 pro
1. I have had auto correct working. I am using English (UK) as my
language in Tools/Options/Languages. And same as Default language for
documents. My list of autocorrections appears correctly in
Tools/Autocorrect/Replace. Under Tools/Autocorrect/Options I have ticked
both M and T for Use Replacement Table. But now my autocorrect choices
are not working. Any answers?

Did you change anything? I couldn't tell from your post.

2. Is there any way to have autocorrect keep an upper case on one
occasion and a different autocorrect use a lower case on another
occasion for the same word?

I don't think so, that would require it have like some sort of AI, and I think it works mostly on if..then statements.

HTH,

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org