Nancy Russell wrote:
I just went to my in bos and counted 16 messages so far today alone. By the time the day is over it will probably be 30 messages. Maybe you need to do a digest rather than respond or send out individual messages. If so I will stay on but if not I will have to unsubscribe and try to get my info some other way.

In addition to this list (which is *very* active, as you've seen!), or subscribing to the digest, there are other ways to keep in touch, especially the Community Forum. See support.openoffice.org/index.html to get the whole picture of what there is. There's almost certainly something that fits your needs.