I Have asked to be unsubscribed at the unsubscribe link but am still getting email. Am wondering how long it takes to get off the list. It has been three days already. Guyess I will try again.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Jason Jordan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: [users] Re: Please reconsider.

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 22:34:23 -0500
"Nancy Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dijo:

I have reconsidered and still think it best for me to unsubscribe.   Will
you take care of that for rme?

Activity on the mailing list is password protected. Otherwise, anyone
could subscribe/unsubscribe you to the list. In other words, no one
here can unsubscribe you. You have to do that yourself.

But please do subscribe to the digest. You'll find it profitable in
helping you learn about OOo. And occasionally you may be able to post
back and help someone else. That's what open source software is all
about.