Brian Barker wrote:
At 22:36 09/11/2008 -0500, David Trimboli wrote:
I don't suppose there's any way to separate the referenced cells with line breaks instead of spaces, is there?

You can insert a manual line break into a spreadsheet cell using Ctrl+Enter. (Note that you can do this only in the cell itself, not in the Input Line. To edit in a cell, double-click the cell or select it and then press F2.) If you do this, your data labels in the chart will also appear stacked. But - despite a bit of head-scratching - I don't see any easy way of automating the process of inserting these line breaks. Whether you can reasonably do this manually depends on the size of your data set, I suppose.

Thanks for your help!

--
David
Stardate 8861.3