Thanks so much Michael.

You guys are great. I received three replies.

Thanks for the right click info....It saved the day.

A. Silver

Michael Adams wrote:
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 18:45:33 +1000
Came this utterance fomulated by Adrian Try to my mailbox:

Hi

I am interested in installing a font into OpenOffice.  My computer
uses
Vista.  I opened the font file but see an install icon.
If you right click the font, is there an "Install" option there?

Technically, this should allow you to install the font into Vista,
which will make it available in OpenOffice.org and your other
applications.

You must be running in the more dangerous "administrator" mode for this
to work. Otherwise the font will only install for the current session
only if i remember correctly.

You will probably have to restart OpenOffice.org for this font to
register.

ÐÏࡱá