Stan Goodman wrote:
I have designed a sheet of labels in OOo v2.3.0. The content of each label includes an email address and a URL. The problem is that both of these are underlined, because OOo has made links of them. which is meaningless (but obtrusinve) in a printed label. Selecting the "link" text and clicking on the "U" button to toggle the underline does nothing. How can I get rid of the underlining?

Right-click and select default formatting seems to work.

Better to stop it happening in the first place - see Tools|Autocorrect on the Options tab.

BTW you're not subscribed to the list so may miss replies. Replies to list only please.

--
Mike Scott Harlow Essex England.(mike -a-t- scottsonline.org.uk)
(Processing of this email by 3rd parties in relation to advertising