[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Arnold Huzen wrote:
You say your trying Base instead of Access. So I assume you opened an
MDB-file. For as far as I know, Base only opens the tables of the
mdb-file and cannot save any changes you made to the original
mdb-file. If you want keep any changes, then you must save it to the
OpenOffice ODB-format.

Arnold Huzen

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schreef:
Hi all,

I'm trying the new OOo 3.0 Base in stead of Access 2007.

Hi Arnold,

No, I am just using OpenOffice and ODF. I created a HSQLDB file with
Base as Drew correctly assumes. I will give his suggestions a go
tomorrow at the office, which all seems quite promising to solving the
problem. Thanx anyway for raising the possibility of using MDB and ACDDB
files, but it would defeat the purpose to have an ODF standard. We are
migrating everything to OpenOffice and OpenSUSE next year. The cluster
DRBD and HA servers are all already SLES.

:-)
Al
Just for a cute thing, based on the title of this thread, I have found a
TEE Shirt that has "Out of Memory" on it.

http://store.komando.com/p-57-out-of-memory-t-shirt.aspx

Just thought it would be a cute thing to have.  Plus it is on sale.

Now back to the serious computer help info.

Tim L.

PM