> I have an ISP, and I have a website
> http://members.tripod.com/anmore2003/
>

> Can I edit this website wth "Open Office", and upload it to Tripod?
>
> If so, where can I get information?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bill

I haven't tried it, but of course you can save as HTML.  What I haven't
looked for is whether OO.o provides any ftp abilities though.  If so
then it might work well but I'm sure it wouldn't replace a full blown
web authoring tool like dreamweaver or fusion.  Then again there are
plenty of ftp programs around and most servers offer upload/download
tools too so I can't see why not.  Give it a look-see and try it out.
Be sure to check the source code to see that it's creating what you
think it is though.
   I manage my sites with Netobject Fusion 11, but I also keep FileZilla
around for special needs, which do arise at times.  we_ftp is another
decent one that's easy to use,  although less functional than FZ.

HTH

Twayne