On 12/17/2008 02:52 PM, NoOp wrote:

> Thanks! I also found one here:
> ftp://ftp.lotus.com/pub/lotusweb/product/smartsuite/
> <ftp://ftp.lotus.com/pub/lotusweb/product/smartsuite/Readme.wp>
> and I can open that one just fine. The basic contents are along the
> lines of:
>
> Lotus Word Pro for OS/2 Warp 4 Release 1.5
> README.TXT

As does the embedded README.LWP in the
ftp://ftp.lotus.com/pub/lotusweb/product/smartsuite/Kvlotus.exe
file. That one reads like:

ReadmeHow to oUse KeyView for Lotus to:View and print Lotus SmartSuView
Lotus SmartSuUpgrade to KeyView ProEnjoInstantly view almost any file
you receive electronically, even if you do not have the application that
created it. CorelHTMLUse KeWatch and listen to multimedia (video and
sound) files.Open groups of files in multiple formats quickly and
easily.Convert word

So it's not quite perfect, but the data is there.