On 11/01/2009 02:33, Stan Labinsky Jr. wrote:
Hello all;

Using Writer 3.0, how can I suppress the display of a zero value in a cell
containing the product (or sum) of a group of other cells?

The cell in question is formatted "Number", two decimal places (-1234.12).

I've searched the Help file and your site... if the answer's there, I missed it.  I even
looked at the "Invoice" templates, they too appear to suffer from this issue.

My old Corel W.P. of Win95 vintage supports this behavior using the following statement,
+IF(ISVALUE(I21),J21*I21,"") but Writer doesn't like it.

Having an invoice displaying columns of "0.00"s makes the document look a bit
unprofessional.

Thanks,

Stan
A workaround is to use the Find and Replace menu to change all occurrences of "0.00" to " " (4 spaces) or to something like "N/A". Not elegant but it does work.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England