Hi David,

David B Teague wrote:

*snip*
> I downloaded OO.o 3.0.1 without JRE, installed it without incident.
>
> To get grammar checking running, I followed the suggestions by Thomas
> and others (Thanks). I downloaded LanguageTool 0.9.6, tried each of the
> several ways to install it. Each failed with the message  "Could not
> create Java Implementation Loader". I realized that I had not attached
> my existing JRE to OO.o, so I went to Tools | Options | OO.o |
> extensions and attached JRE, and restarted OO.o but no joy.
>
> Now what do I do?

Err.. Why using "Tools | Options | OO.o | extensions"?
I would have thought that if you simply install the latest JRE (don't
know if LT has version requirements) or go to "Tools/Options -
OpenOffice - Java" and see if a JAVA version was found. If one is found
then anything should be ok.

If not please ask in the lingucomponent list since the LT developers a
lurking around there as well. ^_-

Regards,
Thomas