Any one know, off hand, where the documentation is for
creating newsletter pages is?

I have been using Page Maker for a while and want to do the work with OOo.
The trouble is the dividing articles up to flow over several pages automatically
during the editing process.

i.e.
main article on left column of page one, where the over flow or most of the text is on page 3 right hand column. Think of a newspaper where the article continues on page such and such. Now add the fact that as you do some editing and text formatting, the text will need to flow to the next part of the article without manual cut/paste. All you will need to do is somehow select the bottom of the first part and then link it
to the top of the second part on page 3.

I really do not remember how to do this, since I use Page Maker for the newsletters. Used it for 10 years(?) or so and never really went to OOo for that task. I am so use to that software, but have not upgraded beyond version 7, I think maybe it is time
to start using OpenOffice.org for that task.

So any help with where it is in the documentation and how to do the job as well?

Since I do some collaboration type of work with some newsletters, It will be much easier to pass a OOo document back and forth, than passing text back and forth and a PDF file sample of what it looks like in Page Maker. Having every one buy a version of Page Maker, now called Indesign (I think), can be expensive for the convenience. So if we can use OOo
for our Newsletter and desktop publishing collaboration needs, the better.

Thanks

Tim L.
retires and tired of MS and Adobe of their / for their bloated software.