Don A. Elbourne Jr. wrote:

I am creating a document from a datasource using Openoffice.org 3.

Using custom styles, each record looks something like this:

----------------------------------
<LastName>, <FirstName>   | <Phone>
<Address>                             | <email>
<City> <State> <Zip>            |  <Birthday>

When printing, Openoffice.org inserts a page break after each record. How can I suppress the page break and have each record flow after the previous one?

You need to repeat

 <LastName>, <FirstName>   | <Phone>
 <Address>                             | <email>
 <City> <State> <Zip>            |  <Birthday>

down the page until the page is full. Then you place a 'next record' in front of the additional <LastName> items so that the next record is used for the additional items that you just added to the page.