James Elliott - WA Rural Computers wrote:
I am trying to edit a document prepared in OOo on another person's computer and the spell checker defaults to English (USA). I want English (Australian), and all documents prepared on my computer automatically spell check in English (Australian).

How can I make the default language for this document English (Australian)?

Many thanks,  James

Hi James

Select all data (Ctrl-A) Right click, select "Character" then you can set the language from the combo box in the middle.

You may need to install the dictionary, of course - there will be an ABC over a tick mark if the dictionary is already installed.

HTH

Russell