was i ever surprised to see all my OOo Draw files with
embedded pictures not be able to pick up the pictures
after moving my folder to a new, better organized,
location.

after the heart medication took effect, i moved the
folder back and the pictures were found again.

how can i move this folder without losing access to my
manifest file (i think based on a google)?

i created some docs in the new location...  do i now
have to manipulate to manifest files?

i'm using winxp right now, but will likely migrate to
linux shortly, so any differences you can mention
related to os would be appreciated.

tia...