On 05/03/2009 16:24, John Boyle wrote:
Harold Fuchs wrote:
On 03/03/2009 01:13, John Boyle wrote:
To ALL: Can anyone tell me how do you gain access to the open clip art
library from either OpenOffice or Scribus? :-[

OOo's "internal" library is at Tools>Gallery. Not too much there
though. So ...
Googling "openoffice clipart" without the quotes finds lots of
goodies. I found the second URL by entering "clipart" into the
Extension page's search box; 'twas Google led me there too:
http://www.wikihow.com/Add-Clipart-to-OpenOffice.org
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/search/node/clipart

To Harold Fuchs and USERS: What I meant was, I have it downloaded to my
computer, now I need to know how to use it with OOo or Scribus? :-[

I have to say I thought the first link I gave was quite explicit. It seems to give rather detailed instructions.

What do you mean "I have *it* downloaded ..."? What is "it". I don't think there is an "it" in this context.

As to Scribus, perhaps you should ask in its support forums/lists/...

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England