Hi Cohen

I see, you have more problems. But OO3.01 offered more options - use the menue

Extras - options - language - tab linguistik

there you could create your own dictionary

sincerely
Franz

Dotan Cohen schrieb:
yes it's possible. I'm use only the German-Language-Version from OOO3.01. in
the uper left corner you will find the ComboBox with the format-options.
There you could define the formats you need like text and headlines. This
formats are available all time.

Thanks, Franz. I knew that it had something to do with styles, but I
was getting lost.

To hijack my own thread, I need a custom dictionary for this
particular file as well. We are using some terms that I do _not_ want
to add to my standard.dic dictionary, but that I would prefer are not
spell checked for this one document. Googling is not getting me very
far today! Have you any ideas?

Thanks!