Hi Joe

I think the help files are writen in the wiki by different people - this means - with different languages for example the decimal sign in Germany is a komma, in Englisch notations its a dot. The Writer-Applications don't transmit all this signs korrect. Only in calc-cells the conversion between the native keys is right. To transform texts is very difficult and so are some help texts incomprehensibly or with specific failures. I have this problems also with the correspondence to foreign subsidiaries.

Sincerely
Franz

JOE Conner schrieb:
Partly my grief with commas in OxygenOffice is that the accompanying help files for formulas do not show commas but rather have semicolons. That is why =IF( ISNUMBER(A1) , IF( A1=0 , "" , A1) , "") works, where =IF( ISNUMBER(A1) ; IF( A1=0 ; "" ; A1) ; "") fails and is in compliance with IF function help files and ISNUMBER help files.

Joe Conner, Poulsbo WA USA