Le 10.03.2009 16:59, Mirce a écrit :
> Harold Fuchs wrote:
>

>> Is this anything to do with the option to have OOo automatically check
>> for updates? Tools>Options>OpenOffice.org>Online Update.
>>

> By the way, if it was an issue of Update, i would have received a kind of a
> message, right ? Like all other software in the world does. And updates last
> much longer.

Hi,

another possibility : your PC is connected to a network printer and you
are using OOo 2.4.x
You can try to launch OOo with the following script :

#!/bin/sh
export SAL_DISABLE_SYNCHRONOUS_PRINTER_DETECTION="true"
/opt/openoffice.org/program/soffice  "$@"

Since OOo 3.0 I don't have such kind of problem anymore.

Regards
JBF

--
Jean-Baptiste Faure