Can you give the address of your thread?
What have you done exactly?

Hagar

Le 05.04.2009 23:01, Roger Jones a écrit :

Ever since I "upgraded" (not!)  from OO 3.0 to OO 3.0.1 my spellcheck has not
worked... it did before.  I posted this on the forum but none of the suggestions
worked... so I  have given up.  What a P.O.S! (and that does not mean Point Of sale.)
RJ

________________________________

Roger Jones, P.Eng, Life-Senior MIEEE.
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada, L3T 3T1
Tube (valve) radio -the vintage years, late 1920's to late 1950's
Tube (valve) "Hi Fi" audio
FAX (for small schematics, line-diagrams, etc.): 905-881 5147.  For other
documents: please scan and attach to email.  Thanks.
Member Ontario Vintage Radio Association
email: analogd...@rogers.com"Keep the old 'uns playing - rescue, repair, refurbish,
re-engineer, reuse..."

"Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume,
that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper
thing, but the moths get into it." Stephen Leacock