On Sunday 05 June 2005 07:35 pm, Max G. Kluth wrote:
> By the time the terse and almost rude lecture is written, a simple
> Yes or No would have gotten a long way. Or no answer at all, since
> there are hundreds of others who might have more time and patience.
> Isn't it a beautiful world where some people just have it, and others
> simply have to take their time?
>

> "G. Roderick Singleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> : On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 05:03 -0400, Bob Lockie wrote:
> : > Are there any plans to make 64 bit builds available?
> :
> : What does it say on porting.openoffice.org? I, for one, do not have

I took the time to visit porting.openoffice.org, no mention of AMD64, as
a port, lots of others: OpenVMS ?? :-)

Mac OS X: Porting of the modules in the Abstraction and Infrastructure
snipped more Mac stuff.
LinuxPPC, by Rich Johnson, Christer Gustavsson, Kevin "B" Hendricks
(build completed)
Linux/Alpha by Andrei A. Dergatchev (stalled)
Linux/ARM by Peter Naulls
Linux/Sparc by Jim Watson
IRIX, by the a SGI team ( Nick Blievers, George Zahopoulos, Victor A.
Riley, Jeff Hanson, and many thanks to John Mark Vandenberg )
FreeBSD, by Tim Tretyak, Martin Blapp
Tru64 by Joel Martin
NetBSD/Sparc by Michael Rauch (build completed)
OS/2* (Innotek does provide a FontEngine and a Runtime component for
OS/2, that makes a slightly modified Windows version run on OS/2. This
modified Windows version lacks support of the Quickstart feature,
Mobile Devices, Python and platform specfic file dialogs).
OpenVMS by Martin Borgman,Ton van der Zwet, B.A.J. van Pelt
BeOS  by beunited.org
AIX  by Ken Foskey See issuezilla for more info
--
Greg C. Madden