Fprgive me if this has already been suggested.  It's a rather long thread.

I had a few unsuccessful bouts of trying to get envelopes to work in OOo 1.1.4 Linux. Then, I created a label template (as someone on this list suggested in an earlier thread) - *not* an envelope template and that prints directly on my envelopes just dandy on my HP Deskjet.

Joe

Doug Thompson wrote:

Doug Thompson wrote:

I recall you brought this subject up before. What is the issue number
for the problem?

Ger,
The issue for altering the document is 48071.

I cannot find the issues that were filed concerning envelope printing, but the last ones were done at that time, IIRC.

That's only a small part of the problem, because in the last couple of days, Firefox has stopped displaying the message file for this list. The messages are all there, FF just won't display them. I had to go into the file with UltraEdit to retrieve the contents of this thread.

To add to the fun, when I log in to OOo and go to my issues, right now it's reported I have 11 active issues. When I go to Bugzilla and search on my userid, it returns only 7 and 48071 isn't one of them. And people wonder why fullaBugsZilla is on my short list of least favorite applications. (Yeah, I know it's named something else these days. That's like the line about putting lipstick on a pig and calling it Monique. At the end of the day, it's still just a pig wearing lipstick.)

Doug

I meant Thunderbird, of course.  It's been one of those weeks.
DT

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really
stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through
this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think
you cannot do." --Eleanor Roosevelt