On 05/06/2009 09:53 AM, Maxine and Dennis wrote:
> HELP! HELP!
> I am suppose to do the church bulletin for this Sunday. My deacon gave me a
> flash card.  I have downloaded openoffice-I think I have registered.  I can
> not find how to read this flash card.  I am getting really frustrated. I log
> in and go to a different subject and it says I am NOT logged in. I don't
> know whether to delete this download and start over? or do I try to get
> HELP!
> Maxine
> purdyho...@indytel.com

Purposely not cc'd to the unsubscribed user.

I have to wonder... it's Wednesday (my timezone), the poster has just
downloaded OOo (I think), maybe even managed to install (?), and is
trying to do a church bulletin by Sunday. I've a good amount of patience
in trying to assist new OOo users, but this is one that will take some
added effort/patience from someone else. Anyone willing to give Maxine a
hand?

Gary