When using Microsoft excel, when you click on a cell in the bottom right
corner there is a small square that when you pull down the cell you have the
option to:

*       Copy cells
*       Fill series
*       Fill formatting only
*       Fill without formatting

In OpenOfficeOrg Calc I can only fill series.  How do can I change that
option to, Copy cells or Fill formatting only?

Gary M. Harding

*  219-738-1700 TEL
7   219-738-1205 FAX
*   219-613-3918 MOBILE
*  g...@atstechnical.com <mailto:sa...@eagletechchicago.com>
*  http://www.atstechnical.com/ <http://www.eagletechchicago.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email as well as any attachments is
confidential and privileged information intended solely for the use of the
designated addressee(s), and may be legally privileged communication. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, dissemination, or distribution of this communication or the taking
of any action in reliance on its contents is strictly prohibited by federal
and state law. If you have received this communication by mistake, please
notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email and its
attachments.